I'm Rebecca - and the only thing I love more than holding a camera and photographing my amazing clients is TALKING to other photographers about all aspects of photography and building a successful business.
I feel incredibly lucky that when I started my business I had incredible mentors who saved me countless beginner mistakes, and gave me the courage and kick in the pants to tackle my big dreams with practical steps of action.
I want to see YOU not only survive, but thrive in your business, your creative goals, & in connecting & serving your community!
I'd love to share what has worked BEAUTIFULLY for me - and share my mistakes you can avoid!!
Your dreams ARE possible -
I believe in community over competition,
and that if I can build my dream studio -
you can do it too!
In person Studio Shoot Shadowing
* Connection- Natural Expressions
* Perfect Posing for girls, guys, and every BODY that sell!
* Studio / Location & Timelines
* Executing Creative & Unique Ideas
*Building your Senior Brand
* Creating a Senior Team Structure that works for YOU & is profitable
* How to Market to Seniors & Parents
*Scripts for cold calls & inquiry responses,
* Posing & Shoot workflow
* Studio or Location or Both!
* Effective Social Media Strategies
* And SO MUCH MORE!!!!
Sometimes we just need an outside set of eyes and a big picture snapshot to help us focus & apply best business practices.
* Business Snapshot Evaluation
* Actionable steps you can do TODAY!
* Includes 90 minute one on one call
Portfolio & Business Review
Complete Senior Strategy Course
Sign up Below for waitlist and be the first to know when it's released!
I believe in the power of imagination.
I believe that childhood innocence and wonder is something beautiful.
My thoughtfully styled sessions give your child a chance to actually step inside a story and explore something amazing.
Childhood has only 18 summers.
You deserve beautiful images from every single year.
"You created pictures of my girls that are art.
I can't wait to hang these on the walls;
and enjoy these for years..."